RMCEP can offer businesses services that contribute to the bottom line
On the Job Training – Businesses may receive partial reimbursement for wages paid during the training period of an eligible participant.
- Adult and Youth Work Training – RMCEP is the employer of record and pays the wage for a temporary work assignment.
- Referrals – Referrals to job seekers trained for occupations in demand.
- Community Involvement – Opportunities to give back to your community through mentoring and job shadowing.
- No Fees – There are no fees for our services.
Business Resources Available
- Resources and Referrals
- Job Fairs for maximum job seeker exposure
- Interview space
- Retention and soft skill counseling
- Incumbent Worker Training Services: Provides direct financial assistance to train current employees and improve the economic competitiveness of regional businesses.