No Image Available
Posted on: February 04, 2020 • Category: (none)
Human Resources/Payroll Manager
Rural Minnesota CEP, Inc.
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Compensation: $24.57/hour to $28.73/hour
Phone 1: 218-847-0732
Rural Minnesota CEP, Inc.
803 Roosevelt Avenue
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a combination of commensurate education and experience. Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources and Payroll with a minimum of two (2) years supervision experience. Strong human relations and conflict management skills. Must have experience with labor laws and employment equity regulations. Solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Must work effectively in a team-structure environment. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. English language proficient. Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, prior experience with computerized payroll. Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
Current SHRM certification at PHR or SPHR level.
- Provides direction and leadership in the management of compensation and employment strategies, programs and practices.
- Conducts needs assessment for staff development and human resource training.
- Supervises assigned staff and their development.
- Conducts oversight of recruiting, staffing, discipline, and termination processes; may provide or coordinate the arrangement of same.
- Oversees the Agency’s employment policies and processes.
- Supports positive employee relations to increase retention, job satisfaction and staff productivity.
- Serves as Agency EEO/AA/ADA Compliance Officer. Serves as Agency Complaint Officer.
- Maintains knowledge and compliance regarding Agency Employee Benefits.
- Maintains Agency payroll system by compiling and processing payroll information and maintaining records.
- Under direction of supervisor, coordinates and directs the 403b Audit and benefit reporting requirements.
- Develops internal and external communications about payroll and benefits issues and policy.
- Coordinate the Agency Benefit Committee and Investment Committee with supervisor.
- Directs and coordinates Agency Safety Program activities.
Other duties may be assigned.
Please post this vacancy announcement at all RMCEP offices. The RMCEP Application for Employment, resume, and cover letter must be received by 4:30 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday, February 19, 2020, to be considered. An RMCEP Application for Employment may be picked up at any RMCEP office or online at www.rmcep.com. To receive an RMCEP Application for Employment by mail, fax or e-mail, call 218-847-0712 or 1-800-492-4804. Rural Minnesota CEP, Inc. reserves the right to select those who will be interviewed from application information.
RMCEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program Provider
Upon request, this information will be made available in an alternate form.
Distribution: One (1) copy each to: Hiring Authority, Director of Regional Initiatives, Program Managers, Office Manager, Administrative Services Assistant, IT Manager, Team Leaders, HR Specialist, Information Specialist and Bulletin Board
Your Future is Our Business